I don’t even know what to say…
It is a great honour to accept this… Thank you Sky Corps for nominating me for the Liebster Award. I don’t know what to say… This goes out to all my wonderful…
Didn’t I mention something about accepting awards and how I feel many actors deliver fake speeches about being honoured? I did as well, right here.
But yeah… I am grateful to all the support I have received from the ani-blogging community who have allowed me to become a part of them and have helped me out on every opportunity I have asked.
So what is the Liebster Award?
It’s an award given to upcoming blogs that have less than 200 followers. It’s a bit of a Rookie of the Year award.
I really like the word Rookie… Makes me feel like I’ve got potential… And the word ‘potential’ reminds me of my science lessons in high-school… “Potential energy becomes kinetic energy.” I always imagined standing on top of a waterfall with all this energy and as soon as I fall over, all this energy is released into the atmosphere as if I were some kind of Super Saiyan.
Yeah, I was a total geek even back then… That’s how I managed to understand science… using my imagination.
Here are the official rules of the Liebster Award:
The Liebster award is intended to give some exposure to small blogs with less than 200 followers. The rules are as follows:
1. Link back to the blogger who nominated you
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you by the blogger who nominated you
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers
4. Go to the blogs you nominated and notify them of your nomination
5. Give your nominees 11 questions to answer.
1: When and why did you start blogging?
I started blogging on the 20th of November… It was a random occurrence. I think I just stumbled across it one day out of random. I don’t even remember it too well. Next thing I knew, I was making a blog.
2: Do you let your family know about your blog?
Yes, I let me mom know as she knows I’ve got a passion for writing and it pleases he r to know that I am following my passion. She encourages me to do so. Yeah, my mom is pretty awesome!
3: If you watch anime, what is your favorite anime, and why?
One Piece is my favourite anime because it is absolutely awesome. I could spend the whole day telling you all the reasons why but we don’t have time for that right now. Let’s just say, it has awoken a new me from inside of me and I live for One Piece.
4: If you could have any car, what would it be?
5: If you had a time machine, what would you use it for?
I would use it for my own amusement. To learn about the past and see the future. To stop certain horrible events from taking place and make the world a better place.
6: Do you have a girlfriend or boyfriend, if so what do you like most about them?
I just got married… but that still counts right? I love her personality, her caring nature and obviously her love for me.
7: Have you ever been to Canada?
8: What’s your favorite movie?
9: If you could solve only one problem in the world today, what would it be and why?
War! I would like there to be world peace. If I could solve one problem, that’s what it would be. There are obviously many problems that I would like to take care of but that’s the first that comes to mind.
10: When you’re going through a really rough time in life, how do you cope with it so you can move on with things?
I accept that whatever happened or is happening will blow over one day and that whatever happens in this world happens for a reason. I believe in fate so it is easy to accept for me. Hardships in life are a test. They test your resolve. They test your strength. They test you as a person.
11: Why is Batman the best superhero of all time? Explain.
Because he’s Batman! No Explanation required!
They were some awesome questions Sky Corps. I really enjoyed answering them. Thanks once again for the nomination!
* * *
So now I guess it my turn to nominate some dudes and dudettes for this award. If you have more than 200 Followers… My bad. I honestly don’t know so I’m just picking a few who I think are pretty cool and have quite young in their journeys.
Have fun guys and all the best with the questions…
I know I’m supposed to do 11 but this is really difficult because most of the blogs that I follow either have already been nominated or have been around for a while. So I’ll stick with 8 as well like Sky Corps.
My Questions for you guys are:
- What is the minimum would you accept if someone asked to buy out your blog? If you were willing to part with it.
- What makes you most angry in the world?
- What makes you most happy in the world?
- What personality type can you not get along with? Like what do you hate in a person?
- What characteristics do you like best in a person?
- What is a true friend to you?
- If you find yourself in a difficult situation what do you do?
- If you could have any superpower in the world, what would you choose and why?
- Which of the five senses would you be willing to part with for the person you love? Pick one.
- If you had to live without music or anime, which would you choose to live without?
- Would you rather be famous or would you rather be powerful? (By power, I mean be able to influence others in the world to do as you say)