1. Who is your favourite male anime character?
Zuko from Avatar. His heart is definitely in the right place, if only he had been shown the right way to begin with. He wouldn’t have been full of so much hate and doubtful of his decisions.
2. Who is your favourite female character?
Rukia from Bleach. Who played an amazing soul reaper and wasn’t afraid to stand down and take the punishment according to the law even when she had just been fighting for good.
3. What is your favourite anime soundtrack?
Tsubasa Chronicles! By far my favourite soundtrack in general after LOTR… 😀
Tsubasa just has a different feel to it, the instrumentals are hauntingly beautiful.
4. What is your favourite anime opening + animation?
Full Metal Alchemist 🙂 The music is fantastic as is the artwork.. nuff said hehe
5. What is your favourite anime ending song + animation?
Surprisingly Full Metal Alchemist!
6. What is your favourite anime scene?
In Avatar when uncle Iroh is singing the song under the tree on what would have been his sons birthday. It’s an extremely sad scene but that is what made me love it even more, that empathy for the character. It’s the only anime in the last few years that, in that very scene that made me cry.
7. If you could meet an anime character who would it be?
I would like to meet uncle Iroh as he has so much wisdom! I’d have a little counselling session with him and make him some of my tea! 🙂
8. What anime character is most similar to you in terms of personality?
I would say.. Katara from Avatar (anyone seeing a trend yet..?) She is the strong female protagonist and headstrong and will not let anyone tell her what she is and is not capable of.
9. What is your favourite thing about anime?
The values and principles that they impart. If the children of this generation would grow up watching anime instead of the Disney Channel, they would grow up a little less materialistic and image obsessed.
10. What is your least favourite thing about anime?
When they get you hooked and don’t finish the story.. I’m looking at you Ouran High School Host Club (the manga finishes it fantastically)
11. Who are your favourite anime couple?
Rukia and Ichigo. So cute together, always fighting but there to protect each other equally. What more could you want in a relationship.
12. Who is your favourite anime animal?
Can you guess.. Avatar.. MOMO!!!! I absolutely adore Momo.. That is all.. 🙂
13. What anime would make a good game?
Death Note. It would be a good exercise in humanity to see how people pick and choose who should die and who should live Cos I’m so cheery like that.
14. What game would make a good anime?
Resident Evil. I would love to see this immortalised into an anime!
15. What was the first anime you ever watched?
Dragon Ball Z. The first one I saw on mainstream TV before I discovered Outlaw Star and Cowboy Bebop.
16. Do you think you’ll ever stop watching anime?
Nope! Never! Why .. what have you heard..?
17. What is your favourite genre of anime?
I don’t have a specific genre, I like a good mix of humour, action and romance.
18. What is your least favourite genre of anime?
I’ve not come across that I have a hatred towards..
19. Are you open about watching anime with people you know?
Absolutely, it’s better than 99% of rubbish on TV these days.
20. Have you ever been to Japan?
No, but I certainly will one day! I will! I will! I WILL!!!
21. What anime was the biggest let down for you?
The first Full Metal Alchemist it ended with no ending, followed by the movie.. with no ending!
God bless FMA Brotherhood.
22. What anime was better then expected?
Avatar. I had skirted around watching it for many years as I didn’t think I would enjoy it. But to be quite frank, I fell in love with it! It may well be my most favourite anime.
23. What is the best anime fight scene?
The fight between Ichigo and Byakuya when Rukia was about to be executed.. Beautiful!
24. Who is your anime hubby?
25. What was your favourite video game as a child?
Ape Escape.. I grew up with older brothers who I played Silent Hill and Resident Evil with but Ape Escape was my most favourite game! I need to find an emulator.. I never did finish it ..
Questions about me
26. Most Embarrassing moment?
I have no memory whatsoever, I can’t remember what I ate for breakfast let alone what may have happened in the past..
27a. Can you drive?
Yes I can!
27b. Do you own a car?
No I don’t!
28. Are you mature?
Nope! I can pretend to be when the occasion warrants it but I will always be a happy go lucky person who just lives in the moment (that is my excuse for not planning for the future..)
29. What year were you born?
30. Do you prefer cats or dogs?
Cats! But don’t have any pets yet.
31. Describe yourself physically.
5 foot 3 so not short! Despite what some lemons may say.. Long jet black hair.. (cursed black locks can’t dye them another colour with serious damage) and generally average I guess.
32. What would you name your first child?
Jesus! Come on who’s thought of that, decide that when the time comes.
33. What is the worst injury you have ever had?
I’ve never had any big injuries. Worst would be when I trapped my thumb in the car door after a 2 hour driving lesson, the week of my A-Level exams. I was given extra time to write as I was high on pain killers and was named Thumbelina by the ladies in the exam office! 🙂
34. What is your worse habit?
I like eating ice cubes.. Like crunching them.. Don’t ask why, I have no idea!
35. Do you drink or smoke?
36. Do you have a tattoo?
37. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Definitely a night person, I tend to stay awake almost every night because that is the time of greatest clarity for me, when I decide all my big decisions, when I write an inspired post or draw in my sketchbook.
38. Have you ever slept past midday
Absolutely, due to my sleeping late most days
39. Do you regret anything?
I regret many things but they made me who I am today and I do not regret who I am in the here and now.
40. Can you count the number of friends you have on one hand?
41. Do you wear glasses?
I do for computer use but I can go without them
42. Are you a picky eater?
I eat a lot but it has to taste good!
43. Would you die for someone?
I would. The people I keep in my life are there because I want them to be and I would die for any one of them.
44. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
Time travel.. Do I really need to go into detail about that.
45. Do you believe in the supernatural?
I do, not in ghosts but just that there is something else out there and we don’t know what it is. Which is just so much more sinister
46. Would you rather be rich or famous?
I would rather be rich, fame is fickle and not always for the right thing (who am I kidding, when is it ever for the right thing!). With richness my loved ones and I could live a relatively hassle free life.
47. Have you ever committed a crime?
Ok I don’t generally like to admit this because it’s the source of much embarrassment for me but I stole someones heart. Haha gotcha!
48. Pirates or ninjas? Time Traveller or ghost?
Pirates! So I could travel the seas, I love the oceans that make up the world.
Time Traveller of course! There is no doubt about that. The Doctor will come for me..
49. Does someone have a crush on you?
Hmm.. I don’t know. Do they?
50. Are you in a relationship?
Nope! Single and ready to mingle 😛
If you've not had enough, feel free to read Desperado's, although his answers couldn't be more wrong.