For those that do not know, today is the birthday of the most amazing woman in anime history. I am talking about my beloved Robin-Chwaaaan! She is the archaeologist of the Straw-Hat Pirates in the One Piece anime and despite being older than your everyday anime female character; she is the one I would take as my waifu.
Her character is a joy to watch from her casual nonchalant manner of going about everyday tasks to her morbid sense of humour and thought process.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICO ROBIN
Out of all the straw-hats, Nico Robin had the worst past considering everything she went through. From having been classed as a demon child and hunted throughout the world for her knowledge of the ancient language and ability to decipher the poneglyphs.
She also said the words that touched me the most in this entire series…
- Robin’s favorite food is sandwiches, cakes that aren’t too sweet and stuff that goes with coffee.
- Robin’s least favorite food is chewing gum.
- Robin’s favorite dish to cook is boiled dishes/paella.
- Robin is described as being like the mother of a family.
- Robin’s signature color is violet.
- Robin’s animal resemblance is a crane. However, in the mini-chapter when all the Straw Hat crew were represented as animals, Robin was shown as a hawk.
- If One Piece were set in the real world, Robin would be Russian.
- When asked which flower Robin resembles the most, Robin’s voice actress replied she most resembles a Casablanca.
- Robin’s blood type is S, the same as Usopp’s.
- Robin bathes every day.
- Robin and Usopp cut the crew’s hair.
- Robin typically sleeps at 11:00 P.M. and gets up at 6:00 A.M.
- Robin would work as a cabin attendant if she weren’t a pirate.