Well yesterday was fun. I had enjoyed researching this and twisting the truth. However now it is time to come clean and lay down the facts. Below are the answers for yesterday’s True or False challenge.
1. True, Oda had initially wanted to name Sanji Naruto.
2. False, obviously the death of the Going Merry was emotional. Now we just watched/read it, now imagine trying to draw it out!
3. True, I mean you can see the similarity.
4. False, he wasn’t the second anime character to feature, he was the first!
5. True, it is now time to go play ‘Where’s Pandaman’
There are tons of facts out there on One Piece, it was difficult to choose just these five. I hope you enjoyed this week’s challenge and I will see you at the next Thursday Trivia challenge, Match Up. How well did you do?